We currently have immediate job openings for Cooks, Bartenders, and Servers.
Full, and Part time positions available. Full time positions offer Medical, and Paid Time Off.
Please stop in and drop off your Resume to Rachel Rouda, or Clint Goold.
Or you can email Resumes to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org or Clint.email@example.com.
Golf Shop Assistant
- Answers Telephones with Standard Greetings
- Greets Customers and Checks them in on Tee Sheet
- Books Tee Times and Lessons
- Sells Memberships and Merchandise
- Stocks merchandise and has a knowledge of all merchandise
- Greeting/Welcoming of all members and guests
- Staging and storing of golf cars
- Cleanliness of golf cars (floorboards, tires, seats)
- Proper equipment in golf cars (tees filled, pencils, scorecards, towels, sand bottles filled, bag straps looped in)
- Provide welcoming “first contact” with each customer or groups of customers and ensure they have an enjoyable experience
- Check with the golf shop for any unusual or special instructions, such as cart paths only etc.
- Be in possession of the daily tee sheet and monitor for updates throughout the shift
- Make sure all equipment; radio, cart, etc. are working correctly
- Enforce pace of play policies
Please email resume for golf department to firstname.lastname@example.org