Men's Club Information
Men’s Night events start every Wednesday from March through October. You must be a Member at Druids Glen to participate in Men’s Night events. Membership Options
Wednesday Night will be scheduled by tee time, with available tee times starting at 12:00 pm. Members should sign up online at LeagueScores for the next week’s Wednesday event prior to Tuesday afternoon. Otherwise, members may be placed on a wait list to determine if they will play during the Wednesday competition (depending on number of players and if there is room to accommodate).
During the first few weeks, the format will primarily be “stroke play.” This is done so that new members who have not established a handicap index will have the opportunity to play multiple 9-hole rounds (the GHIN system combines two 9-hole rounds for an 18-hole combined score) and establish a handicap index.
3/12/2022 - Kickoff Day
Come on out and enjoy a discounted rate for 18 holes! After the round, stop by the pavilion to discuss changes for the 2022 season with the Men’s Club Board. If you’re new to our club, we’d enjoy the opportunity to meet you!
WHEN: Saturday, March 12th
TEE TIMES: 8:30-11:00 AM, sign up in LeagueScores
COST: $45 Green Fees and Cart
$20 Side Games (Skins, Deuce Pot) optional
What’s new for 2022?
The primary method for side games payouts will be through Venmo. As in previous years, entry into the side games is always optional and cash will be collected in the clubhouse during check-in. If Venmo is a hard “no” for you, our treasurer will compile your winnings monthly and an envelope will be at the check-in desk once per month. Our treasurer will happily assist setting you up with a Venmo account on the 12th.
We will establish a Men’s Club Scholarship to award $500 scholarships to two local high school seniors.
- The handicap chairman and board will continually review scores and handicaps throughout our season. If that review shows that an adjustment to handicap index is necessary, we will communicate directly with the member and make the appropriate adjustments to his handicap.
2022 Board Members:
President: Bill Dechon
Handicap Chair: Shon O’Fallon
Admin: Ken Reitz
Tournaments Chair: Dan Sheffer
I.T.: Craig Frew
Wed Night Chair: Brian Godon
Treasurer: Mike Johnson
At any time, you can email email@example.com with questions regarding the men's club.
Thank you and I hope to see you out there. Here’s to (hopefully!) a great, uninterrupted 2022 golf season!
Wednesday Men's Night (Druids Points)
Cost: $43+tax for 9 holes with cart / $53+tax for 18 holes with cart
Check-In, collect score card and pay for side games this year in the pro-shop
$10 Side Games Individual (Team must pay on 2 player team events)
- $4 for event KP pot for your flight
- $1 for end of the year for KP Shootout.
- At the end of the year only those who earned a KP throughout the year will qualify for a shot during the end of year shootout.
- $5 for event skins pot in your flight
All participants will receive one (1) point for playing during a weekly Men’s Night event.
Additional points may be accumulated, as follows:
- First place gross or net – three (3) additional points
- Second place gross or net – two (2) additional points
- Third place gross or net – one (1) additional point
The Men's Club will have four (4) major tournaments this year for participants to accumulate Druids Points. Tournament Costs, Payouts and side games vary depending on the competition. See the Tournament page for more information.
All participants will receive five (5) points per day for playing during a Men’s Club tournament.
Additional points may be accumulated, as follows:
- First place gross or net – member receives an additional six (6) points.
- Second place gross or net – member receives an additional four (4) points.
- Third place gross or net – member receives an additional two (2) points.
Hole-in-One Insurance ($10)
Hole in one insurance can be purchased for a one-time charge of $10.
- One-time means that players may pay into this competition once, at the start of the season or at any time throughout the season.
- The payment is good until either of the options below occur during a Men’s Club-sponsored event (Men’s Night, Men’s Club Tournament and the new scheduled weekend events):
- a player makes a hole-in-one during the year; or
- no player makes a hole-in-one throughout the year.
- If a member gets a hole-in-one, then they win the entire Hole-in-One Insurance pot.
- If no one gets a hole-in-one during a Men’s Club sponsored event (Men’s Night, Men’s Club Tournaments or the new scheduled weekend events) throughout the year, then the following applies:
- Anyone who paid for Hole-in-One Insurance will have one shot during the end of year shootout event.
Men's Club Scholarship
The Men's Club is very excited to start a yearly scholorship for two graduating students. One boy and one girl golfer will have an opportunity to be awarded a $500 scholarship. See pro-shop for more information.
Deadline for entry:
: Non-continuing $500 each
- Must have participated in at least one year of varsity golf.
- There will be a scholarship awarded to one boy and one girl golfer.
- Committee comprised of board members of Druids Glen will evaluate the applications to determine the recipients of the scholarships.
- Recipients will be notified before the award date of 6/8/22
The Druids Glen Men’s Club Scholarship was created to award local high school golfers, who have displayed a high level of sportsmanship on and off the course. Also, demonstrated the willingness to give back to the community through volunteering for community service.
Application Form: Scholarship Application